Flowers gifts of nature.
Salon in French means literally living room, a place for gatheringand especially connected with beauty and fashion.
– Bringing French fine art to everyone’s daily life.
All the different teachers at Claude Cossec Flower School (CCFS) will help you to awake your creative imagination starting from the basic floral design technic and going forward to become a skillful professional flower designer!
Step by step, you will discover that creation his borderless and you will have the ability to create your own personal style!
[Suitable lesson for: ]
- Simple floral creation, flower beginners
- I want to know French floral art and learn French aesthetics of life.
- I like to create my own style with my own hands.
- Develop personal beauty and visual balance.
- I want to experience the beautiful flower art with my friends.
* Exquisite bouquet (Bouquet Champs-Élysées)
* Wearable flower beret gift (Béret Floral)
* dining table floral dressing (Décoration de Table)
* Bohemian Dreamcatcher
* Candles Design (Versailles Candélabre)
[Single tuition fee]
[Promotion and prepayment plan]
- If register for two people, each class enjoys a 5% discount at the special price of $2375.
- For a single person who pays 4 classes in advance (original price is $10,000), you can enjoy 5% off at the special price is $9500.
(The lessons have to be taken within three months, after those three months the lesson will be cancelled.)
(Before the first class, please inform after the remittance)
[Online registration system]
*If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by phone or with Facebook PM. Thank you.
Phone: 02 8502 7959
Facebook Messenger: https://reurl.cc/9drVx
- Fill in the online registration form (https://forms.gle/84ZRQrTYFUnUkW1y5)
- Facebook (https://reurl.cc/EOvAK) private message or phone us and we can confirm that we have received your registration.
- After completing the remittance, please inform the Facebook personal message that the remittance has been made. After the confirmation, the registration of the floral course will be completed.